Club Quilton Win a Years Supply Promotion. Conditions of Entry.
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, SMS Central and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this competition.
4. The competition commences at 9am (AEST) on Friday 14/09/12 and concludes on Friday 30/11/12 at midnight (AEST) (Competition Period). However the entry periods are outlined in Chart A below:
|Draw||Draw Start Period
||Draw Close Period
||Draw Date||Announcement Date
|1||9:00am, 14 September 2012||12:00am, 30 September 2012||5 October 2012||10 October 2012|
|2||12:01am, 1 October 2012||12:00am, 31 October 2012||9 November 2012||14 November 2012|
|3||12:01am, 1 November 2012||12:00am, 30 November 2012||7 December 2012||12 December 2012|
5. To enter, participants must, during the Competition Period:
a. Send a SMS message to 19 777 999 containing their toilet paper’s BRAND and the number of PLY. Premium SMS cost is 55c. SMS entrants under 18 years old must obtain account holder’s consent. SMS helpline: 1800 195 773.
6. The competition is only open to consumers with a premium SMS compatible mobile phone connected to a service provider that permits premium text messaging to the promotional SMS number. It is recommended that entrants check with their individual service provider in this regard.
7. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. A prize will be awarded to the legal owner of the phone from which the entry was received. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
8. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (b) a maximum of one (1) prize per household is permitted (SA residents are entitled to win more than one (1) prize).
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request entrants to provide proof of entry validity including toilet paper product BRAND & the number of PLY. Proof of entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide suitable proof, their entry will be deemed invalid, the entrant will forfeit any right to a prize, and no substitute will be offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and the owner of the mobile from which the entry was received), and to: disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements; and to disqualify any entrant: who tampers with the entry process including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of SMS costs; who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Entries must be received by the times and dates indicated in CHART A. The time of entry will in each case be the time of receipt into the competition database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including SMS messages not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the SMS message due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. SMS entries via the internet or computer generation and not attributable to a valid mobile phone account will be invalid and will not be accepted. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
13. Premium SMS cost is $0.55 (including GST). The cost of accessing the competition website will be dependant on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
14. There will be three (3) winners in total (one (1) winner per month). The first valid entry draw each month will receive $10,000. The draw will take place at Digital Village, Level 1, Building 1, 85 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015, on the dates and times stipulated in CHART A. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be notified of their prize in writing and will have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on the dates and times stipulated in CHART A.
15. Total prize pool is valued at $30,000 (including GST). Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged. All prize money is in Australian dollars ($AUD) and will be awarded in the form of cheque made out to a winner, or by EFT into a winner’s nominated bank account. In the event that a winner is under the age of 18, the funds will be transferred to their parent or legal guardian on behalf of the winner.
16. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of a winner.
17. It is a condition of accepting a prize, that a winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
18. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
19. As a condition of accepting a prize, a winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, and/or filmed. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
21. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
22. All prizes must be claimed by 10:59am (AEDST) on 6/03/13. Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, a draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at Digital Village, Level 1, Building 1, 85 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015, on 6/03/13 at 11am (AEDST). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners, if any, will be notified within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize in writing and will have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on 19/03/13.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition, or its result.
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and SMS Central (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and SMS Central (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or SMS Central’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or SMS Central) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or SMS Central; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
28. The Promoter, SMS Central and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. SMS Central and The Promoter collect entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners) and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. The entrant’s personal information may also be disclosed to SMS Central for this purpose. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
If an entrant is not willing for this to occur, they cannot participate in the competition. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter and SMS Central.
30. Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish a winner’s surname, initial and state.
31. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
32. The Promoter is ABC Tissue Products Pty Ltd (ABN 33 003 085 112) of 34-36 Redfern Street, Wetherill Park NSW 2164.
Authorised under NSW: LTPS-12-07910, ACT: TP 12/03543, SA: T12/1853, VIC: 12/2395